In recent years Excom Civil Pty Ltd have expanded into & developed significant expertise in the installation of underground infrastructure for the Energy & Communications sector. We have now amassed 8 years solid experience working as an accredited service providing subcontractor for major electrical & communication contractors in the Sydney & Hunter regions & directly to Ausgrid in this field.
Now, to further advance our growing repertoire of services, Excom Civil Pty Ltd has just attained full "Head Contractor" Status from the "NSW Department of Industry & Investment" & Ausgrid . This enables us to carry out complete electrical infrastructure installations as a Level 1 ASP in our own right!
As a result, we are fully equipped & ready to tackle all of your electrical Infrastructure needs directly!
These services include (but are not limited to):
- - Site assessment & application to Ausgrid. Procurement & management of level 3 design services (if required).
- - Close liaison with the Level 3 Electrical designer & other stakeholders including Ausgrid, to diligently manage the process from the design phase to energisation of the service.
- - All excavations for Underground conduit installations & cable hauling of HV & LV conductors. We will arrange road openings & traffic control, supply & install Thermal bedding materials if required, spoil removal & restore surfaces on completion. "Our competitors rarely offer this level of service in house. With Excom, it’s all handled within 1 contractor!"
- All overhead installations including supply & Installation of power poles & aerial conductors for new developments or to alter the existing network. Redundant Pole removal & disposal.
- Jointing of LV & HV cables. Polymeric & Paper/lead cables
- HV/LV networks - Both public and private
- Kiosk & chamber substation installations, including sand backfilling, spoil removal & surface restoration on completion.
- Street & area lighting including street light supply & installation & removal of old assets if required.
## We are equipped & ready to supply pricing for any project you may have, or are tendering on, which require Accredited Service Providers (ASPs) to carry out contestable work on or near Ausgrid's electrical network ##